The QEST Backcare Support benefits from traditional bed-making techniques. Firmer springs and choice of natural fillings create a mattress with ideal orthopaedic comfort levels to ease aches and pains. Wake up feeling your best.
This hand tufted, 2000 spring mattress features a tactile QEST knitted tick fabric finish. Reinforced stitching on all sides provides greater edge to edge support. Side vents aid temperature regulation and keep mattress fillings well aired. Now you can enjoy this continued luxury sleeping experience in the comfort of your own home, safe in the knowledge that comparable products would have a recommended retail selling price in excess of £1,000**.
We are proud to join our efforts with The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust (QEST) which champions British craftsmanship. A donation is made to the QEST charity with every bed that is sold. Sleepeezee is the only bed maker in the world allowed to manufacture beds with the QEST mark.
DELIVERY UK MAINLAND ONLY
Delivery within 14 – 28 days. Date to be confirmed after order is placed.
- Over 2000 pocketed springs in a 5’0” mattress, produced with 30% high-quality recycled steel.
- Divan base available in a choice of 4 attractive colours and different storage options.
- A choice of 5 matching headboards.
- Durable and supportive hypo-allergenic fillings.
- Soft-touch woven knit fabric for a comfortable sleep surface.
- Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation.
- Flag-stitched handles to ease mattress positioning.
- Mattress ideally suited for use on bedsteads or platform-top divan bases.
- Mattress depth: 24cm (9.5″).
- Chrome finished castors.
*Spring count based on the King Size model.
**Based on King Size Two Drawer Set.