Here at Sleepeezee we are confident all of our beds are made to the highest standards. Therefore we offer guarantees on all mattresses, divans, and headboards.
To register your guarantee, please click here.
In the unlikely event of a defect occurring, we recommend you should contact your retailer within 1 month of the defect occurring. You will need to show proof of purchase along with information about the defect and any photographic evidence. This will help you to identify the potential cause of the defect. Following an inspection by the retailer and/or an independent inspection company, the defective product will be repaired or replaced free of charge. This may be at the discretion of Sleepeezee Ltd but does not affect your statutory rights.
Conditions of the guarantee:
- General wear and tear; including staining, excessive soiling, abrasion, tears and burns, misuse and normal bed filling settlement are excluded.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and valid from the date of original purchase only.
- Consistent with meeting its obligations under the guarantee, Sleepeezee Ltd reserves the right to undertake the least cost option to it. This may involve rectifying the problem, arranging for the unsatisfactory component to be replaced or refunding part of the original purchase price.
- The guarantee may be invalidated if the purchaser does not follow or carry out proper care procedures as outlined in the guidelines, or where the product has been adapted, abused or altered.
- The terms of this guarantee in no ways limits legal and statutory rights.
- Sleepeezee Ltd reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice as part of our continuous improvement policy.