Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions featured in any publications and online services that are organised by Sleepeezee (or in connection to a third party on Sleepeezee’s behalf).
- By entering the competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). Such competition information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these competition terms and conditions and any competition information.
- Sleepeezee may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. Sleepeezee may ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to Sleepeezee satisfaction (i.e. prove that they are physically present in the UK for 183 days or more in the previous or current UK tax year), Sleepeezee reserves the right to select an alternative winner. All entrants must be of the age of 18 or over.
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of any of the following may not enter:
- Sleepeezee Limited;
- Any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries.
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are Thursday 18th November 09:00 and ending Friday 19th November 23:59. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
- Any entries which are incomplete, incomprehensible, or not received by Sleepeezee will be void.
The prize is as specified:
1x Sleepeezee Hotel Mattress with the option of:
Hotel Edwardian 2000 in Single, Double, King or Super King
Hotel Supreme 1400 in Single, Double, King or Super King
- The process for determining the winner of the prize is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 24 hours of the date on which the competition closes.
- Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and, if required by law or regulation, under the supervision of an independent observer. Any competition requiring a subjective assessment in the selection of winning entries will be judged by Sleepeezee or as indicated in the competition information and, if required by law or regulation, an independent judge or a panel including one member who is independent of the competition’s promoters and intermediaries.
- Sleepeezee will attempt to notify the winner within 28 days after the closing date, or as otherwise indicated in the competition information, and where time is of the essence for such a period as Sleepeezee shall in its absolute discretion deem reasonable. He/she/they will be contacted and the winner will have a specified fixed time period in which to claim their prize. If Sleepeezee is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Sleepeezee reserves with these terms and conditions and the competition information the right to select an alternative winner in accordance.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the competition in a manner, which in Sleepeezee determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants may be removed from the competition at Sleepeezee sole discretion.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Sleepeezee (or any third party nominated by Sleepeezee) may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Information, data (“personal data”) which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Sleepeezee and their suppliers and contractors in order to administer the competition.
- Sleepeezee shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.
- Sleepeezee cannot promise that the services relating to the competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Sleepeezee. Sleepeezee will not be liable in the event that all or any part of the service relating to the competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, Sleepeezee shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant. In these circumstances, any prize(s) won by the entrant may be forfeited and Sleepeezee reserves the right to reclaim any prize(s) already distributed to the entrant. Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by Sleepeezee including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and applicable regulatory codes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The promoter of the competition is Sleepeezee Limited, Knight Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 2BP